Roller Doors | Roll-A-Door & RollOver
TiltAdor has done all the hard work ensuring your roller door will look great and operate reliably. All you have to do is choose from our Roll-A-Door best value door or our premium RollOver range and, of course, pick the colour.
The Roll-A-Door will enhance the appearance of
your home without breaking the bank! Each
door is tailor made and comes with a range of features that deliver affordable quality, strength
- Pressed galvanised steel brackets
- 25mm galvanised steel guides
- Guide blocks with single wheel
- Safety assured with steel door stops
- Full width reinforced aluminium bottom rail
Upgrade to our RollOver range
RollOver is our premium roller door range which incorporates all the benefits of the Roll-A-Door with some added design features to improve the overall performance of your door:
- Galvanised steel brackets, laser cut for a high quality finish and folded to give remarkable strength.
- The 40mm extruded aluminium guides on the RollOver incorporate a wind-lock design to provide extra wind resistance and increased security. The lipped edge
wraps around the door, holding the Nylofelt™ securely within the guide.
The extrusion is more resistant to the build up
of dirt and corrosion by the elements than traditional steel guides.
The highly polished surface adds a high quality touch, assists the door’s smooth operation and provides an incredibly sturdy channel for the
door curtain to travel in.
- The full width reinforced aluminium bottom rail
on the RollOver has a strengthening lip. The rail houses the soft, pliable bottom weatherseal.
- Guide blocks with double wheels eliminate shuddering and assist the door to move freely within the guides.
The Mini-Roller for garages with restricted headroom
The recommended headroom for our roller doors is 360mm. For garages with restricted headroom, our
mini-roller may be the answer.
With all the same great features as our standard sized roller doors, our mini-roller can fit in as little as 230mm headroom (you’ll need 300mm headroom if you require full drive-through opening height).
The mini-roller option is available at no extra cost in both Roll-A-Door and RollOver ranges up to 3048mm wide x 2134mm high. Mini-rollers are not suitable for remote control automation.