Insulated Sectional Doors | 6. Architect Specification
Tilt-a-dor Ltd has been manufacturing doors since 1983. Following a strategic alliance with Kingspan in 2010, we are the exclusive manufacturer in Ireland of a range of industrial sectional doors manufactured using Isophenic self-extinguishing FireSafe® foam, which is unique to Kingspan.
The ThermAdor Industrial range, which surpasses the thermal performance requirements outlined in Part F2 (NI) and Part L (RoI), is available in both 40mm and 80mm thick double-skinned panels. ThermAdor Industrial is the only door on the market to have achieved a BS2D0 rating under the European Standard EN 13501 as independently tested by the Swedish National Testing & Research Institute.
- Panel U value of 0.51 W/m2K for 40mm panels and 0.24 W/m2K for 80mm panels)
- Installed door U value of 0.9 W/m2K for 40mm panels and 0.54 W/m2K for 80mm panels)
- Air Permeability, EN12426 – Test Result Class 3 (<6m3/m2.hr)
- Wind Resistance, EN12424 – Test Result Class 5 (>1000Pa)
- Water Penetration Resistance – Test 12425 Class 3 (>50Pa)
The ThermAdor Industrial range offers:
Excellent thermal performance
Weatherproof design with intermediate and perimeter seals to eliminate cold bridging and maximise air tightness
Fully CE compliant and independently tested to EN 13241–1 product standards
Range of colours including XL Forte® - a highly durable external plastisol coated finish to compliment external cladding.